The Call Recorder Apresa is a turn-key scalable Call Recording solution for VoIP communication. Developed around the concept that all functionality must be built in, the Apresa offers everything you can expect from a professional yet affordable Recording solution.
Users and administrators with the correct rights can access the recorder via the web browser. The recordings can be played with standard media players. Important functions such as searching for calls (by name, number or ID) or e-mailing and screen recording are easy to operate. The built-in statistical functions quickly provide insight into various aspects of telephone traffic. The use of existing standard applications guarantees a short implementation time. The Apresa will be a valuable instrument for your organization with a high Return On Investment.
Standard Apresa features:
• Screen Recording
• Record on demand
• Different access levels
• Extensive effective search function
• ‘Fingerprinting’ and Encryption.
• Different access restrictions for groups and individual users
• Free seating
• Screen Recording cliëntsoftware (included)
• Store on demand (audio & screen) using the supplied client software
• Add notes to conversations
• Statistics for analysis in graph or .csv
• Quick and easy search
• User-assignable search restrictions
• Fingerprinting MD5, SHA-1
• Encryption (HTTPS)
• Automatic backup to NAS (Network Attached Storage)
• RAID 1 or RAID 5-option
• Automatic health check
• Records from SIP devices or trunk and from other VoIP extensions.
Vidicode guarantees the future value of the Apresa and thus your investment through the continuous development of Apresa, with which Apresa is always prepared for the future. To ensure that Apresa always meets the standards of your company, upgrades and new features will be available on a regular basis.
Apresa can be adjusted to your specific wishes. Contact the BPS Sales department for more information.