The V-Tap family call recorders is the latest development from Vidicode. The V-Tap VoIP is compact and scalable and therefore ideal for smaller organizations that want to record conversations. The V-Tap VoIP is suitable for recording telephone calls in a VoIP environment. With this flexible solution you can also grow. You start with one V-Tap and you can seamlessly grow to a network of call recorders.
This is a small IP switch based Call Recorder which can accommodate up to 50 VoIP channels. It can be placed anywhere in the network, stores recorded conversations and sends them to the server of your choice. Because of the capacity, one V-Tap can already be a complete solution for your situation. The V-Tap VoIP has three Ethernet ports and a USB port. The V-Tap also has an SD card slot.
V-Tap can be used in different ways:
- Local recording where conversations are saved on a SD card
- Local recording where conversations are saved on a connected PC
- Record in a network to a private server, usually the Call Recorder Apresa
- Record in a network to a cloud service or cloud based server such as the Call Recorer Apresa
V-Tap has various connection options:
- Via a VPN channel via the Internet to your server, Dropbox or PC
- It can be configured via the internal web server
- The SD card can be removed and the saved files can be read on any PC with the included PC application
- The V-Tap has an Ethernet connection, WiFi (available later this year, hardware already provided) and USB.
How does the V-Tap VoIP work:
How to connect the V-Tap VoIP: